Termination Ballad


When I die,
Dig my grave in the mountains,
Where my body doesn't feel the polluted pains.
When I die,
Don’t arrange my fourth-day farewell,
If relatives want it, sincerely tell them “Go to Hell”.
When I die,
Leave some vegetable seeds as my desolation hosts,
I’ll surely provide them my body’s healthful compost.
When I die,
Sing me a “What a Wonderful World” (Movie- "Guzaarish") song,
I want to hear this from you for so much long.
When I die,
Propose her on behalf of me,
If she say yes,
Plant a red rose on my grave for a hungry bee.
When I die,
Don’t engrave my only name on 6 feet land,
I want my grave buddy to come and tie me a friendship band.
When I die,
Bequeath my eyes,
I want a blind to see a world of lies…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मेरी कल्पना

घर क्या है?

हम फिर मिलेंगे